I can't stop looking at the new Uppercase Living catalog that was unveiled today. It is amazing! There are so many new things. They offer 4 new colors, too many new expressions to count (including lots of holiday expressions) and brand new accessories such as boards, blooms, bling, even a fabulous frame that's interchangeable for multiple expressions and more.
You can view the catalog on-line by clicking here
Uppercase Living Catalog.
If you already have a log-in and password, you are set! If you haven't registered before, use my codes:
Demonstrator ID: 390764 and
Registration Token: catalog
Would you like to get your hands on FREE catalog? Book a party with me and I'll give you your catalog for FREE! If you'd like to order a catalog for $4.95 you can order through the website by clicking on "Order A Catalog" and I will get a catalog to you OR let me know you NEED one.
You can still order from the old catalog through the end of the year. This new catalog is supposed to be a supplement, but it is actual bigger and better!
I would absolutely love if you would help me spread the word about Uppercase Living. I am really enjoying the product and for those of you that have ordered I know you enjoy it, too! Feel free to pass this on to your friends.
Coming soon....
an e-mail newsletter for your reading pleasure with an exclusive coupon
an Open House at my house in August to kick off the new catalog. Come for girl time and door prizes.
Now go check out that new catalog! I'd love to hear what you think of it!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
by chance do you have the date in August set yet? i want to get it in my calendar....
Post a Comment