Monday, January 7, 2008

Featured

My design samples have been featured in a few places and I'd love to tell you about it.

Last Thursday, January 3rd my professional organizer, Krista Colvin, featured my design samples in an article for the Columbian Newspaper. If you still have your newspaper please take moment to look at it. Her article was in the Home & Inspiration insert. Krista is a professional organizer (and also my neighbor!). You can read about her here or here. Her article discussed inspiring says and quotations to motivate you in the new year.



Krista has also featured one of the samples from my home on her blog. Read all about it here.

Last, but certainly not least, Krista does a monthly segment on AM Northwest Channel 2, all about organizing. Krista will be on AM Northwest this Wednesday, January 9th at 9:00 am. She will be featuring some more of my design samples. I hope you can view it or set your TIVO for it! I am very excited. Thank you, Krista, for sharing these inspirations.

No comments:

Customer Designs

Make a PhotoShow Full Size